Thursday, April 12, 2012

This probably belongs in the Wedding Wednesday spot- but these have to be a little more detailed! I wanted to show you a few things I've bought recently for the wedding from etsy too. These were custom and adorable!

Firstly, HOW CUTE IS THIS STAMP! Jo from JoSprouts made us this adorable custom stamp! She was so patient and kind while we were figuring exactly what we wanted.

Jo has a big selection of little characters to choose from! Like above- then you choose your favorite, a font, and the words for underneath and she makes you the stamp!

However, Jo didn't have a character that looked like Caleb, so I sent her a few photos....
and for just a few more dollars, she drew Caleb and I, added glasses and a little bow! How adorable! She was so helpful! Jo makes a lot of other cute stamps too- head over to her store and check them out!

Also I wanted to show you these cute little necklaces I had made for some beautiful women in my life! The owner of Elegant Swan custom made 11 little leaves for me! My order was probably pretty confusing and she was so helpful! She also threw in jump rings so I could finish the necklaces- so great!

Lois from GlitsyCreations gave me a GREAT bulk price for these simple chains for the necklaces.

I got myself a C and an A too : ) for me and Caleb. So dainty and pretty!!!!

I can't wait to give these to my ladies!

Click this button to visit our facebook- click "like" while you're there! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment