Monday, April 16, 2012

Are you a Blue Like Jazz fan? Because I am! I've read it half a dozen times as well as Donald Miller's other books! LOVE!


So you can imagine my excitement when I found out they were making a movie about it!


My fiance took me to see the movie (titled Blue Like Jazz: the movie). It was better than expected! The movie is very loosely based on a few stories Miller told in his memoirs and essays, though it held very true to the ideas, statements, and opinions in the book. The ending, which I won't spoil, made me tear up- I felt like the way he wrapped it up was the way I wish the whole church community, including myself, could wrap up our lives here on earth- but you'll have to find out how by going to see it like I did! IT'S WORTH IT! GO!

YAY! Sorry for the poor quality of the photo- was taken with my phone! : )

For more info on the movie and where/how to watch it, go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment