Monday, March 26, 2012

via: decor 8

Within the year, I'll be moving out of my house and in with my new  husband! As a photographer, having a good workspace/office is key! So I've been on the prowl to find great office space ideas for when I work from home! Though, my dreams is to eventually own my own studio.

I really want somewhere light and airy! via: houzz

Loving the rug! via: thedecorista

Giant Chalkboard Calendar!!! via: stylizimo

This year, for some unknown reason, I've really started to fall in love with pastels- the hardwood floor in here mixed with the pinks and blues- sigh.  via: the savy photographer

On the other hand, who wouldn't want these bright colors in their workspace!!! via: lystav

So simple! via pinterest

and with that, this is my current office- my bedroom at home! I like it :)



I really like my little place to put my laptop- might have to bring this along with me to my new apartment!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment